Their main message is around how IBM can help IT departments regain control of IT Operations. IBM traditionally is a big player in IT outsourcing, where they manage end-to-end IT for big corporations. With Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) becoming a popular model even for big enterprises, it will be interesting to see how their IT outsourcing strategy will evolve.
On another note on how IT departments can make or break a marketing message; go through the following links:
- Click on "Read all the Comments". This is below the "CTRL+ALT+DEL" message at the center of their page.
- Click on any "i" to go to a comment.
- You will find comments like "Our network admin informed me....."
- At the bottom of the comment you will find a link to "Reply to or read all posts"
- Click on that.........
- Unfortunately this leads to a "page not found error!"